- Board Member, Achieving Community Tasks Successfully
- President of Sunnyside Civic Club, Inc
- Chairman of Infrastructure Rehab for South Park Super Neighborhood,
- Vice-Chairman, Gulfgate TIRZ 8 (tax increment reinvestment zone)
- Chairman Infrastructure Rehab & Development, South Park Super Neighborhood Council # 72
- 25 years employed with the City of Houston, Public Works & Engineering
- Retired, City of Houston Public Works and Engineering / Street and Drainage
I am leveraging my experience with public infrastructure development and rehab, ordinances and policies to support my local community and communities at large. My expertise is to listen to residents to understand the issues of the community and present possible solutions. I believe strongly that it is my duty to represent residents and communities, educate them throughout every step of their issues armed with accurate information and data so that they can make an informed decision for their communities and properties. I am honest, sometimes telling residents things they might not want to hear, hardworking, very detailed oriented and extremely knowledgeable about city, county and state government. I have been able to promote significant, positive change in communities and individuals through advocacy, empowered by my passion and pride for bettering all communities. I am generally able to interpret needs in technical and general language for residents and governmental entities to ensure accuracy and understanding among respective groups. I am a firm believer in giving back to my community and to improve equity, safety, health and quality of life.
Love the outdoors, hunting and fishing or just being in the country.
Growing up as a child I was known to be the artist of the community. Still to this day my classmates and past neighbors ask me do I still draw.